This is what Gartner predicted for end users in 2010. What do you think now?
- By 2012, 20% of businesses will own no IT assets.
- By 2012, India-centric IT service companies will represent 20% of the leading cloud aggregators in the market.
- By 2012, Facebook will become the hub for social networks integration and Web socialization.
- By 2014, most IT business cases will include carbon remediation costs.
- In 2012, 60% of a new PC’s total life greenhouse gas emissions will have occurred before the user first turns the machine on.
- Internet marketing will be regulated by 2015, controlling more than $250 billion in Internet marketing spending worldwide.
- By 2014, more than three billion of the world’s adult population will be able to transact electronically via mobile and Internet technology.
- By 2015, context will be as influential to mobile consumer services and relationships as search engines are to the Web.
- By 2013, mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common Web accessdevice worldwide.