Eric Kimberling of Panorama published their top 10 ERP predictions for 2011.
- Risk management and mitigation.
- Increasing focus on organizational change management.
- Increasing need for ERP business cases, ROI analysis, and benefits realization.
- ERP lawsuits and canceled ERP projects.
- ERP vendors will get their “mojo” back.
- ERP vendor consolidation.
- Heavy adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) models at small and mid-size businesses (SMBs).
- Continued buzz around cloud computing.
- A good year for CRM software.
- More focus on diagnostics, analytics, and business intelligence.
But predictions can be subjective, so I would be interested to know how you would rank them.