Archive for the ‘Predictions’ Category
12 December 2010 Leave a comment
- Diligent focus on ERP software benefits realization and ROI.
- SMBs to get back into the ERP software market.
- Increased adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) at SMBs.
- Lots of ERP SaaS talk, but not as much action at large organizations.
- Increasing focus on organizational change management and ERP benefits realization.
- With ERP software, it’s still a buyers’ market.
- Enterprise software risk management.
- ERP software vendor consolidation.
- Focus on integration rather than major ERP package enhancements.
- Niches, low-hanging fruit, and business value.
Which one’s would you vote as being the most accurate?
8 December 2010 2 comments
Eric Kimberling of Panorama published their top 10 ERP predictions for 2011.
- Risk management and mitigation.
- Increasing focus on organizational change management.
- Increasing need for ERP business cases, ROI analysis, and benefits realization.
- ERP lawsuits and canceled ERP projects.
- ERP vendors will get their “mojo” back.
- ERP vendor consolidation.
- Heavy adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) models at small and mid-size businesses (SMBs).
- Continued buzz around cloud computing.
- A good year for CRM software.
- More focus on diagnostics, analytics, and business intelligence.
But predictions can be subjective, so I would be interested to know how you would rank them.