My top posts
I checked the stats form WordPress, and these are my top posts of all time:
- the site home page
- Revisiting the Gartner Tier 2 ERP Magic Quadrant (over 1,900 hits)
- Outlook users are also Google Calendar users (over 500 hits)
- Google Reader vs. Outlook RSS feeds (over 500 hits)
- Something I get – Mxit
- MS Office as new ERP GUI
- Project Server 2010 defines its market segment
- PMO means too many things
- Can ERP implementations be fixed-price?
- Gartner’s prediction accuracy
- Google Wave vs. SharePoint
- Is Microsoft like ‘old’ IBM?
- What future for legacy ERP apps?
- Where SaaS ERP will fail
- Does SaaS ERP exist?
- Project success or failure: Johannesburg City Council
- Is any ERP reseller happy with their vendor?
- Why are ERP consultants needed?
- More on ERP maintenance costs
Categories: Top posts