2010 ERP predictions reviewed
- Diligent focus on ERP software benefits realization and ROI.
- SMBs to get back into the ERP software market.
- Increased adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) at SMBs.
- Lots of ERP SaaS talk, but not as much action at large organizations.
- Increasing focus on organizational change management and ERP benefits realization.
- With ERP software, it’s still a buyers’ market.
- Enterprise software risk management.
- ERP software vendor consolidation.
- Focus on integration rather than major ERP package enhancements.
- Niches, low-hanging fruit, and business value.
Which one’s would you vote as being the most accurate?